Lummus Technology has designed and built Claus sulfur recovery units, amine units, sour water stripping units, Oxygen Injection™ units, liquid sulfur degassing units, tail gas treating units and thermal incineration units around the world.
We offer sulfur recovery units that are highly energy-efficient, providing optimal energy consumption while meeting the most stringent product and emission specifications.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies to assess project viability, schedules, capital expenditures, and operating and maintenance costs
- Technology packages (schedule “A” packages)
- Front-end engineering and design (FEED) packages
- Design engineering applying proven solutions for project-specific requirements
- HAZOP analyses using expertise developed from a broad base of experience
Lummus Technology provides spare parts, replacements, modifications and upgrades post-project. Parts include, but are not limited to, burner tips, burner tiles, sulfur seal legs, tube ferrules and Claus Combustors™. We can expedite quality fabricated parts or equipment in emergency situations.